Comarch SmartCard is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Comarch SmartCard from your systemComarch S.A.
. More information about Comarch S.A. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Comarch SmartCard at www.comarch.com
. Comarch SmartCard is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Comarch\ComarchSmartCard folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Comarch SmartCard is C:\Program Files\Comarch\ComarchSmartCard\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named SmartCardToolboxBNPParibas.exe and occupies 3.33 MB (3487232 bytes).
Comarch SmartCard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.81 MB (5046012
bytes) on disk.
- CardServer.exe (258.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1.00 MB)
- SmartCardToolboxBNPParibas.exe (3.33 MB)
- uninstall.exe (238.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Comarch SmartCard. For other Comarch SmartCard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Comarch SmartCard is a program offered by the software company Comarch S.A.. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Comarch SmartCard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Comarch SmartCard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Comarch SmartCard or simply activate the Search field and type in "Comarch SmartCard". If it is installed on your PC the Comarch SmartCard app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Comarch SmartCard in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Comarch SmartCard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Comarch SmartCard:
- The publisher is: www.comarch.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Comarch\ComarchSmartCard\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Comarch SmartCard.
8. After uninstalling Comarch SmartCard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Comarch SmartCard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Comarch SmartCard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Comarch SmartCard by Comarch S.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Comarch SmartCard by Comarch S.A. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Comarch SmartCard in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-09 19:07:23.023