This page contains detailed information on how to remove Comarch SmartCard for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Comarch SmartCard from your PCComarch S.A.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Comarch S.A.. Detailed information about Comarch SmartCard can be seen at www.comarch.com
. Usually the Comarch SmartCard program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Comarch\ComarchSmartCard folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Comarch SmartCard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Comarch\ComarchSmartCard\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SmartCardToolboxPekao.exe is the Comarch SmartCard's main executable file and it occupies around 2.54 MB (2658304 bytes) on disk.
Comarch SmartCard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.88 MB (4068475
bytes) on disk.
- CardServer.exe (148.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (900.38 KB)
- SmartCardToolboxPekao.exe (2.54 MB)
- uninstall.exe (328.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.01
of Comarch SmartCard. For more Comarch SmartCard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Comarch SmartCard is a program released by Comarch S.A.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Comarch SmartCard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Comarch SmartCard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Comarch SmartCard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Comarch SmartCard". If it is installed on your PC the Comarch SmartCard application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Comarch SmartCard in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Comarch SmartCard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Comarch SmartCard:
- The software company is: www.comarch.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Comarch\ComarchSmartCard\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Comarch SmartCard.
8. After uninstalling Comarch SmartCard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Comarch SmartCard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Comarch SmartCard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Comarch SmartCard by Comarch S.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Comarch SmartCard by Comarch S.A. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Comarch SmartCard in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-22 15:53:16.067