Cisco Network Assistant
Cisco Network Assistant is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Cisco Network Assistant from your PCCisco Systems, Inc
. More information on Cisco Systems, Inc can be found here
. Usually the Cisco Network Assistant application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Network Assistant directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Network Assistant\utilities\uninstall\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cisco Network Assistant. The program's main executable file is labeled prelaunch.exe and it has a size of 44.00 KB (45056 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Cisco Network Assistant. They take about 1.70 MB (1783260
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unzipsfx.exe (50.00 KB)
- java.exe (48.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (44.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (52.10 KB)
- javaws.exe (124.10 KB)
- jucheck.exe (245.75 KB)
- jusched.exe (73.75 KB)
- keytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (52.11 KB)
- klist.exe (52.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (52.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (52.13 KB)
- pack200.exe (52.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (52.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (52.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (52.14 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (52.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.12 KB)
- prelaunch.exe (44.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (318.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.63
of Cisco Network Assistant. Click on the links below for other Cisco Network Assistant versions:
...click to view all...
Cisco Network Assistant is an application marketed by the software company Cisco Systems, Inc. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove Cisco Network Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cisco Network Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cisco Network Assistant or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cisco Network Assistant". If it exists on your system the Cisco Network Assistant program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cisco Network Assistant in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cisco Network Assistant, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cisco Network Assistant.
8. After removing Cisco Network Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cisco Network Assistant which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco Network Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cisco Network Assistant by Cisco Systems, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Cisco Network Assistant by Cisco Systems, Inc is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cisco Network Assistant in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 18:07:24.307