Cisco Network Assistant
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Cisco Network Assistant for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Cisco Network Assistant from your computerCisco Systems, Inc
. Check out here
for more details on Cisco Systems, Inc. Usually the Cisco Network Assistant application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\Cisco Network Assistant directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Cisco Network Assistant is C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\Cisco Network Assistant\utilities\uninstall\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. prelaunch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Cisco Network Assistant. They occupy an average of 1.88 MB (1967473
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- zip.exe (132.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (33.92 KB)
- java.exe (146.42 KB)
- javacpl.exe (58.42 KB)
- javaw.exe (146.42 KB)
- javaws.exe (154.42 KB)
- jbroker.exe (82.42 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (23.42 KB)
- jqs.exe (150.42 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (54.42 KB)
- keytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- kinit.exe (33.92 KB)
- klist.exe (33.92 KB)
- ktab.exe (33.92 KB)
- orbd.exe (33.92 KB)
- pack200.exe (33.92 KB)
- policytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmid.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (33.92 KB)
- servertool.exe (33.92 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (30.42 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (33.92 KB)
- unpack200.exe (130.42 KB)
- prelaunch.exe (44.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (317.08 KB)
This info is about Cisco Network Assistant version 5.89
alone. Click on the links below for other Cisco Network Assistant versions:
...click to view all...
Cisco Network Assistant is an application offered by the software company Cisco Systems, Inc. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Cisco Network Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cisco Network Assistant from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cisco Network Assistant or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cisco Network Assistant". If it exists on your system the Cisco Network Assistant app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cisco Network Assistant in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cisco Network Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cisco Network Assistant.
8. After removing Cisco Network Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco Network Assistant that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco Network Assistant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cisco Network Assistant by Cisco Systems, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Cisco Network Assistant by Cisco Systems, Inc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cisco Network Assistant in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-23 16:04:39.953