Cisco Network Assistant
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Cisco Network Assistant for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cisco Network Assistant from your computerCisco Systems, Inc
. Further information on Cisco Systems, Inc can be seen here
. Cisco Network Assistant is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Network Assistant folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Cisco Network Assistant is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Network Assistant\utilities\uninstall\uninstall.exe. Cisco Network Assistant's main file takes around 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) and is named prelaunch.exe.
Cisco Network Assistant contains of the executables below. They take 1.88 MB (1967485
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- zip.exe (132.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (33.92 KB)
- java.exe (146.42 KB)
- javacpl.exe (58.42 KB)
- javaw.exe (146.42 KB)
- javaws.exe (154.42 KB)
- jbroker.exe (82.42 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (23.42 KB)
- jqs.exe (150.42 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (54.42 KB)
- keytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- kinit.exe (33.92 KB)
- klist.exe (33.92 KB)
- ktab.exe (33.92 KB)
- orbd.exe (33.92 KB)
- pack200.exe (33.92 KB)
- policytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmid.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (33.92 KB)
- servertool.exe (33.92 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (30.42 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (33.92 KB)
- unpack200.exe (130.42 KB)
- prelaunch.exe (44.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (317.09 KB)
The current page applies to Cisco Network Assistant version 6.1
only. Click on the links below for other Cisco Network Assistant versions:
...click to view all...
Cisco Network Assistant is a program released by Cisco Systems, Inc. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Cisco Network Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Cisco Network Assistant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cisco Network Assistant or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cisco Network Assistant". If it exists on your system the Cisco Network Assistant app will be found automatically. After you click Cisco Network Assistant in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cisco Network Assistant, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cisco Network Assistant.
8. After removing Cisco Network Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco Network Assistant which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco Network Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cisco Network Assistant by Cisco Systems, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Cisco Network Assistant by Cisco Systems, Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cisco Network Assistant in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 21:40:27.573