Chromium Browser is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Chromium Browser from your PCThe Chromium Project
. Check out here
where you can read more on The Chromium Project. Click on http://dev.chromium.org
to get more facts about Chromium Browser on The Chromium Project's website. Chromium Browser is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Chromium Browser directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Chromium Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Chromium Browser\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.13 MB (1184256 bytes) on disk.
Chromium Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.26 MB (2367345
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium Browser version 51.0.2683.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Chromium Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium Browser is a program by the software company The Chromium Project. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Chromium Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Chromium Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium Browser". The Chromium Browser app will be found automatically. After you select Chromium Browser in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Chromium Browser:
- The publisher is: http://dev.chromium.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Chromium Browser\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium Browser.
8. After removing Chromium Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium Browser by The Chromium Project from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium Browser by The Chromium Project is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 08:44:20.680