This info is about Chromium Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Chromium Browser from your systemThe Chromium Project
. Take a look here
where you can read more on The Chromium Project. You can read more about about Chromium Browser at http://dev.chromium.org
. Usually the Chromium Browser program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chromium Browser folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Chromium Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\Chromium Browser\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Chromium Browser's primary file takes around 1.02 MB (1068544 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Chromium Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.01 MB (5249393
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.02 MB)
- crash_service64.exe (520.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 51.0.2684.0
of Chromium Browser. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium Browser:
...click to view all...
Chromium Browser is a program by the software company The Chromium Project. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Chromium Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Chromium Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium Browser". The Chromium Browser program will be found automatically. After you select Chromium Browser in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Chromium Browser:
- The publisher is: http://dev.chromium.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Chromium Browser\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium Browser.
8. After uninstalling Chromium Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium Browser by The Chromium Project from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium Browser by The Chromium Project is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 09:27:51.117