Chromium Browser is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Chromium Browser from your systemThe Chromium Project
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on The Chromium Project. Click on http://dev.chromium.org
to get more facts about Chromium Browser on The Chromium Project's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Chromium Browser directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Chromium Browser is C:\Program Files\Chromium Browser\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called chrome.exe and it has a size of 4.64 MB (4867584 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Chromium Browser. They take 5.77 MB (6050673
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (4.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 62.0.3191.0
of Chromium Browser. Click on the links below for other Chromium Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium Browser is a program released by the software company The Chromium Project. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Chromium Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Chromium Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium Browser". The Chromium Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium Browser in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Chromium Browser:
- The web site of the application is: http://dev.chromium.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Chromium Browser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium Browser.
8. After removing Chromium Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium Browser by The Chromium Project from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium Browser by The Chromium Project is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 08:06:59.363