Canon My Printer
Canon My Printer is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Canon My Printer from your computerCanon Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Canon Inc.. Canon My Printer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Canon My Printer is C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter\uninst.exe. BJMyPrt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 687.10 KB (703592 bytes) on disk.
Canon My Printer is composed of the following executables which take 5.33 MB (5591176
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BJMyDgn.exe (2.19 MB)
- BJMyPrt.exe (687.10 KB)
- BJMyRst.exe (383.10 KB)
- LogInfo.exe (211.10 KB)
- LogInfo2.exe (123.10 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.0
of Canon My Printer. You can find below a few links to other Canon My Printer versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Canon My Printer we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Canon My Printer is a program released by Canon Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Canon My Printer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Canon My Printer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Canon My Printer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon My Printer". The Canon My Printer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Canon My Printer in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Canon My Printer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Canon My Printer.
8. After removing Canon My Printer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon My Printer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canon My Printer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canon My Printer by Canon Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Canon My Printer by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Canon My Printer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:15:40.810