Canon My Printer
Canon My Printer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Canon My Printer from your computerCanon Inc.
. You can read more on Canon Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Canon My Printer is C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. BJMyPrt.exe is the Canon My Printer's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.62 MB (2750536 bytes) on disk.
Canon My Printer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.58 MB (8996288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BJMyDgn.exe (3.51 MB)
- BJMyPrt.exe (2.62 MB)
- BJMyRst.exe (373.07 KB)
- LogInfo.exe (195.07 KB)
- LogInfo2.exe (118.07 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.78 MB)
This page is about Canon My Printer version 3.2.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Canon My Printer:
When planning to uninstall Canon My Printer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Canon My Printer is a program released by Canon Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Canon My Printer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Canon My Printer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Canon My Printer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon My Printer". If it exists on your system the Canon My Printer app will be found very quickly. When you select Canon My Printer in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Canon My Printer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Canon My Printer.
8. After uninstalling Canon My Printer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon My Printer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canon My Printer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Canon My Printer by Canon Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Canon My Printer by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Canon My Printer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:12:51.037