Canon My Printer
Canon My Printer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Canon My Printer from your PCCanon Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Canon Inc.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Canon My Printer is C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called BJMyPrt.exe and it has a size of 2.65 MB (2774160 bytes).
Canon My Printer is composed of the following executables which take 8.62 MB (9043312
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BJMyDgn.exe (3.52 MB)
- BJMyPrt.exe (2.65 MB)
- BJMyRst.exe (372.14 KB)
- LogInfo.exe (215.14 KB)
- LogInfo2.exe (117.64 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.0
of Canon My Printer. For more Canon My Printer versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling Canon My Printer we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Canon My Printer is an application released by the software company Canon Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Canon My Printer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Canon My Printer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Canon My Printer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon My Printer". If it is installed on your PC the Canon My Printer program will be found automatically. After you click Canon My Printer in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Canon My Printer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Canon My Printer.
8. After uninstalling Canon My Printer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Canon My Printer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon My Printer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Canon My Printer by Canon Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Canon My Printer by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Canon My Printer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:27:52.213