COMODO GeekBuddy is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall COMODO GeekBuddy from your systemCOMODO
. Check out here
where you can get more info on COMODO. COMODO GeekBuddy is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO GeekBuddy folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO GeekBuddy\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove COMODO GeekBuddy. CLPSLA.exe is the COMODO GeekBuddy's primary executable file and it occupies around 205.71 KB (210648 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in COMODO GeekBuddy. They take 3.62 MB (3797096
bytes) on disk.
- CLPS.exe (973.66 KB)
- CLPSLA.exe (205.71 KB)
- CLPSLS.exe (147.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.33 MB)
This web page is about COMODO GeekBuddy version 3.1.170563.30
alone. You can find below info on other versions of COMODO GeekBuddy:
...click to view all...
COMODO GeekBuddy is an application marketed by the software company COMODO. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase COMODO GeekBuddy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete COMODO GeekBuddy from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate COMODO GeekBuddy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "COMODO GeekBuddy". The COMODO GeekBuddy program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select COMODO GeekBuddy in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about COMODO GeekBuddy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall COMODO GeekBuddy.
8. After removing COMODO GeekBuddy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of COMODO GeekBuddy that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing COMODO GeekBuddy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove COMODO GeekBuddy by COMODO from your computer, we are not saying that COMODO GeekBuddy by COMODO is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove COMODO GeekBuddy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 05:30:32.233