This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CMS for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CMS from your computerCMS
. Go over here
for more info on CMS. You can read more about related to CMS at http://www.ctring.com/
. Usually the CMS program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CMS folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling CMS is C:\Program Files (x86)\CMS\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. CMS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 10.04 MB (10526720 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CMS. They take about 16.71 MB (17520906
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CMS.exe (10.04 MB)
- emap.exe (1.29 MB)
- Estimator.exe (1.27 MB)
- fileconverter.exe (856.00 KB)
- RunVClip.exe (80.00 KB)
- sef.exe (1.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- uninstall.exe (562.50 KB)
- WCS.exe (952.00 KB)
The current page applies to CMS version 2.09.01
only. Click on the links below for other CMS versions:
...click to view all...
CMS is a program released by the software company CMS. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall CMS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CMS from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CMS or simply activate the Search field and type in "CMS". If it is installed on your PC the CMS program will be found automatically. After you select CMS in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CMS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CMS:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ctring.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CMS\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CMS.
8. After uninstalling CMS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CMS that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CMS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CMS by CMS from your PC, nor are we saying that CMS by CMS is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CMS in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 10:50:59.540