CMS is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CMS from your computerCMS
. Further information on CMS can be found here
. More details about the program CMS can be found at http://www.dvrdomain.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\CMS folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for CMS is C:\Program Files\CMS\unins000.exe. CMS.exe is the CMS's main executable file and it occupies around 8.70 MB (9121792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CMS. They occupy about 17.49 MB (18338078
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CMS.exe (8.70 MB)
- emap.exe (1.50 MB)
- Estimator.exe (1.40 MB)
- fileconverter.exe (2.04 MB)
- RunVClip.exe (80.00 KB)
- sef.exe (2.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- WCS.exe (1.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.21.10
of CMS. For other CMS versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CMS is a program offered by CMS. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CMS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CMS from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CMS or simply click the Search feature and type in "CMS". The CMS app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CMS in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CMS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CMS:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dvrdomain.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CMS\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CMS.
8. After removing CMS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CMS that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CMS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CMS by CMS from your PC, nor are we saying that CMS by CMS is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CMS supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 15:10:02.903