You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CMS for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CMS from your systemCMS
. More information on CMS can be found here
. Please follow http://www.tagatec.co.kr
if you want to read more on CMS on CMS's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CMS directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing CMS is C:\Program Files (x86)\CMS\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. CMS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.04 MB (2135552 bytes) on disk.
CMS installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.40 MB (7761569
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AviConverter.exe (2.01 MB)
- calculator.exe (58.00 KB)
- checker.exe (35.50 KB)
- CMS.exe (2.04 MB)
- exeplayer.exe (2.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (562.50 KB)
- vclipviewer.exe (10.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.3
of CMS. Click on the links below for other CMS versions:
...click to view all...
CMS is an application marketed by CMS. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CMS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CMS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CMS or simply activate the Search field and type in "CMS". If it is installed on your PC the CMS application will be found automatically. When you click CMS in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CMS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CMS:
- The software company is: http://www.tagatec.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CMS\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CMS.
8. After uninstalling CMS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CMS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CMS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CMS by CMS from your PC, nor are we saying that CMS by CMS is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CMS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 18:44:31.290