This web page is about CCleaner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform Ltd.
. You can read more on Piriform Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Usually the CCleaner application is placed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Uninstall.exe. CCleaner's main file takes around 4.60 MB (4825880 bytes) and is called ccleaner.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCleaner. They occupy 11.32 MB (11867110
bytes) on disk.
- CCEnhancer.exe (279.00 KB)
- ccleaner.exe (4.60 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (6.20 MB)
- uninst.exe (127.63 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.11
of CCleaner. For more CCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is an application by the software company Piriform Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCleaner in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCleaner by Piriform Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:48:25.770