BlocManagerNET is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall BlocManagerNET from your systemSC XiSoft SRL
. Further information on SC XiSoft SRL can be seen here
. More details about the software BlocManagerNET can be found at http://www.xisoft.net
. BlocManagerNET is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\BlocManagerNET folder, subject to the user's choice. BlocManagerNET's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BlocManagerNET\Uninstall.exe. BlocManagerNET's primary file takes about 21.79 MB (22853256 bytes) and is called BlocManagerNET.exe.
BlocManagerNET installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 30.23 MB (31700920
bytes) on disk.
- BlocManagerNET.exe (21.79 MB)
- DirectSupport.exe (4.02 MB)
- uninstall.exe (4.17 MB)
- UpdateManager.exe (261.63 KB)
The current page applies to BlocManagerNET version 3.62550
only. For more BlocManagerNET versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BlocManagerNET is a program offered by the software company SC XiSoft SRL. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase BlocManagerNET is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BlocManagerNET with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BlocManagerNET or simply click the Search field and type in "BlocManagerNET". If it is installed on your PC the BlocManagerNET program will be found automatically. When you click BlocManagerNET in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BlocManagerNET, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BlocManagerNET:
- The software company is: http://www.xisoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BlocManagerNET\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BlocManagerNET.
8. After removing BlocManagerNET, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BlocManagerNET that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlocManagerNET with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BlocManagerNET by SC XiSoft SRL from your PC, nor are we saying that BlocManagerNET by SC XiSoft SRL is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BlocManagerNET supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 08:37:41.690