This page is about BlocManagerNET for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall BlocManagerNET from your PCSC XiSoft SRL
. More info about SC XiSoft SRL can be seen here
. Please open http://www.xisoft.net
if you want to read more on BlocManagerNET on SC XiSoft SRL's web page. BlocManagerNET is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlocManagerNET directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for BlocManagerNET is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlocManagerNET\Uninstall.exe. BlocManagerNET.exe is the BlocManagerNET's main executable file and it occupies approximately 21.76 MB (22820488 bytes) on disk.
BlocManagerNET is comprised of the following executables which occupy 30.21 MB (31672248
bytes) on disk:
- BlocManagerNET.exe (21.76 MB)
- DirectSupport.exe (4.02 MB)
- uninstall.exe (4.18 MB)
- UpdateManager.exe (253.63 KB)
The current page applies to BlocManagerNET version 3.62618
only. For other BlocManagerNET versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BlocManagerNET is a program offered by SC XiSoft SRL. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove BlocManagerNET is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BlocManagerNET with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BlocManagerNET or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlocManagerNET". If it exists on your system the BlocManagerNET app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BlocManagerNET in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BlocManagerNET, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BlocManagerNET:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xisoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BlocManagerNET\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BlocManagerNET.
8. After uninstalling BlocManagerNET, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlocManagerNET that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlocManagerNET with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove BlocManagerNET by SC XiSoft SRL from your PC, we are not saying that BlocManagerNET by SC XiSoft SRL is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BlocManagerNET in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 13:06:47.950