You can find below detailed information on how to remove BlocManagerNET for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall BlocManagerNET from your systemSC XiSoft SRL
. You can find out more on SC XiSoft SRL or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on BlocManagerNET at http://www.xisoft.net
. BlocManagerNET is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlocManagerNET folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\BlocManagerNET\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BlocManagerNET. The application's main executable file has a size of 15.80 MB (16566384 bytes) on disk and is labeled BlocManagerNET.exe.
BlocManagerNET contains of the executables below. They take 20.22 MB (21199184
bytes) on disk.
- BlocManagerNET.exe (15.80 MB)
- uninstall.exe (4.16 MB)
- UpdateManager.exe (262.11 KB)
The current page applies to BlocManagerNET version 3.11446
only. For other BlocManagerNET versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BlocManagerNET is an application marketed by the software company SC XiSoft SRL. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall BlocManagerNET is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete BlocManagerNET using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BlocManagerNET or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlocManagerNET". If it is installed on your PC the BlocManagerNET application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BlocManagerNET in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BlocManagerNET, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BlocManagerNET:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xisoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BlocManagerNET\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BlocManagerNET.
8. After removing BlocManagerNET, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BlocManagerNET that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BlocManagerNET with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BlocManagerNET by SC XiSoft SRL from your PC, nor are we saying that BlocManagerNET by SC XiSoft SRL is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BlocManagerNET supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 14:04:30.170