This web page contains complete information on how to remove Blasterball 3 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Blasterball 3 from your PCWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Blasterball 3 can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Blasterball 3 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Blasterball 3 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Blasterball 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Blasterball 3\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.50 MB (3670016 bytes) on disk and is labeled BlasterBall3.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Blasterball 3. They occupy about 7.90 MB (8283061
bytes) on disk.
- BlasterBall3-WT.exe (4.13 MB)
- BlasterBall3.exe (3.50 MB)
- BlasterBall3_LevelHandler.exe (144.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 017720
of Blasterball 3. For other Blasterball 3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Blasterball 3 is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Blasterball 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Blasterball 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Blasterball 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blasterball 3". If it exists on your system the Blasterball 3 program will be found automatically. After you click Blasterball 3 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Blasterball 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blasterball 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Blasterball 3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blasterball 3.
8. After uninstalling Blasterball 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Blasterball 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blasterball 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blasterball 3 by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Blasterball 3 by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blasterball 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 18:30:14.200