This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Blasterball 3 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Blasterball 3 from your PCWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Blasterball 3 on WildTangent's page. Usually the Blasterball 3 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Blasterball 3 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Blasterball 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Blasterball 3\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled BlasterBall3-WIRE.exe and it has a size of 5.13 MB (5377880 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Blasterball 3. They occupy an average of 5.61 MB (5882222
bytes) on disk.
- BlasterBall3-WIRE.exe (5.13 MB)
- BlasterBall3-WT.exe (328.72 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.80 KB)
The current page applies to Blasterball 3 version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Blasterball 3:
...click to view all...
Blasterball 3 is an application offered by WildTangent. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Blasterball 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Blasterball 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Blasterball 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blasterball 3". If it exists on your system the Blasterball 3 application will be found automatically. When you click Blasterball 3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Blasterball 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blasterball 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Blasterball 3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Blasterball 3.
8. After uninstalling Blasterball 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blasterball 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blasterball 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Blasterball 3 by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Blasterball 3 by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blasterball 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:46:45.507