This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Blasterball 3 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Blasterball 3 from your PCWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Blasterball 3 on WildTangent's page. Usually the Blasterball 3 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Blasterball 3 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Blasterball 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Blasterball 3\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled BlasterBall3-WIRE.exe and it has a size of 5.13 MB (5377880 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Blasterball 3. They occupy an average of 5.61 MB (5882222
bytes) on disk.
- BlasterBall3-WIRE.exe (5.13 MB)
- BlasterBall3-WT.exe (328.72 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.80 KB)
The current page applies to Blasterball 3 version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Blasterball 3:
...click to view all...
Blasterball 3 is an application offered by WildTangent. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Blasterball 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Blasterball 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Blasterball 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blasterball 3". The Blasterball 3 program will be found very quickly. When you select Blasterball 3 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Blasterball 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blasterball 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Blasterball 3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Blasterball 3.
8. After uninstalling Blasterball 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blasterball 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blasterball 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Blasterball 3 by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Blasterball 3 by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blasterball 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:46:45.507