This web page is about Blasterball 3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Blasterball 3 from your PCWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Blasterball 3 at http://support.wildgames.com
. Blasterball 3 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Blasterball 3 directory, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Blasterball 3 is C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Blasterball 3\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.38 MB (3543040 bytes) on disk and is titled BlasterBall3.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Blasterball 3. They take about 7.47 MB (7828382
bytes) on disk.
- BlasterBall3-WT.exe (3.95 MB)
- BlasterBall3.exe (3.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 015796
of Blasterball 3. You can find below info on other versions of Blasterball 3:
...click to view all...
Blasterball 3 is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Blasterball 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Blasterball 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Blasterball 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blasterball 3". The Blasterball 3 app will be found automatically. After you click Blasterball 3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Blasterball 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blasterball 3:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Blasterball 3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Blasterball 3.
8. After removing Blasterball 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Blasterball 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blasterball 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Blasterball 3 by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Blasterball 3 by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Blasterball 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-21 04:32:11.657