Blasterball 3 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Blasterball 3 from your computerWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Blasterball 3 can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Blasterball 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Blasterball 3\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Blasterball 3. BlasterBall3-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.13 MB (5379376 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Blasterball 3. They occupy an average of 11.09 MB (11625000
bytes) on disk.
- BlasterBall3-WT.exe (5.13 MB)
- WTA-dad36ee8-df10-4aab-8067-d97332f99cb7-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about Blasterball 3 version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Blasterball 3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Blasterball 3 is a program marketed by WildTangent. Some users try to erase this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Blasterball 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Blasterball 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Blasterball 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blasterball 3". If it is installed on your PC the Blasterball 3 program will be found automatically. After you click Blasterball 3 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Blasterball 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blasterball 3:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Blasterball 3\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Blasterball 3.
8. After removing Blasterball 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Blasterball 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blasterball 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blasterball 3 by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Blasterball 3 by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blasterball 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:47:55.467