Blasterball 3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Blasterball 3 from your computerWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Blasterball 3 can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Blasterball 3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Blasterball 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Blasterball 3\Uninstall.exe. Blasterball 3's primary file takes around 5.13 MB (5374296 bytes) and is called BlasterBall3-WT.exe.
The following executables are contained in Blasterball 3. They take 5.28 MB (5541633
bytes) on disk.
- BlasterBall3-WT.exe (5.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.42 KB)
This page is about Blasterball 3 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of Blasterball 3:
...click to view all...
Blasterball 3 is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Blasterball 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Blasterball 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Blasterball 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blasterball 3". The Blasterball 3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Blasterball 3 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Blasterball 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blasterball 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Blasterball 3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Blasterball 3.
8. After removing Blasterball 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Blasterball 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blasterball 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Blasterball 3 by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Blasterball 3 by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blasterball 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:26:51.427