This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Baidu Antivirus for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your PCBaidu, Inc.
. You can find out more on Baidu, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Baidu Antivirus can be found at http://antivirus.baidu.com
. Usually the Baidu Antivirus program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\126.96.36.199394.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Baidu Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\188.8.131.52394.0\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Bav.exe is the Baidu Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.16 MB (1217856 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Baidu Antivirus. They occupy about 33.85 MB (35496832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bav.exe (1.16 MB)
- BavBSReport.exe (347.65 KB)
- BavCheckOpponent.exe (232.48 KB)
- BavCloud.exe (1.12 MB)
- bavhm.exe (442.85 KB)
- BavOpenUnknownFile.exe (630.48 KB)
- BAVSvc.exe (1.81 MB)
- BavTray.exe (698.35 KB)
- BavUpdater.exe (2.18 MB)
- BavWebClient.exe (686.48 KB)
- bdMiniDownloaderGB_BAV-Mini_32_1002.exe (1.33 MB)
- BdSandboxCtrl.exe (426.03 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv64.exe (479.03 KB)
- BHipsSvc.exe (442.15 KB)
- CheckNetwork.exe (152.98 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (598.15 KB)
- CrashReport64.exe (769.15 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (201.65 KB)
- DeleteOldInstallFile.exe (66.98 KB)
- Feedback.exe (870.35 KB)
- FileShredder.exe (473.35 KB)
- IEProtect.exe (972.15 KB)
- Investigate.exe (607.35 KB)
- MoboMarket_Setup_Mini_BAV_SDK.exe (917.48 KB)
- PCAppStore_Setup_bav.exe (1.41 MB)
- PC_Faster_Setup_Mini_GL16.exe (1.06 MB)
- RecallDown.exe (265.98 KB)
- ReportCommRetry.exe (499.48 KB)
- Translator.exe (551.85 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (863.85 KB)
- BavBp.exe (766.53 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv.exe (382.03 KB)
- BsrGUI.exe (849.85 KB)
- BsrSvc.exe (3.21 MB)
- BavNetworkRepair.exe (758.03 KB)
- BavAdBlocker.exe (604.85 KB)
- FileShredder.exe (980.98 KB)
- BavSandbox.exe (951.53 KB)
- BdSandboxCtrl.exe (348.03 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv.exe (211.53 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv64.exe (258.53 KB)
- BavPluginRemove.exe (957.03 KB)
- BavNp.exe (795.98 KB)
- EnumModules.exe (91.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Baidu Antivirus version 184.108.40.206515
only. You can find here a few links to other Baidu Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Baidu Antivirus is a program by Baidu, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Baidu Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Baidu Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Baidu Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Baidu Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Baidu Antivirus in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Baidu Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Baidu Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://antivirus.baidu.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\220.127.116.11394.0\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Baidu Antivirus.
8. After removing Baidu Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Baidu Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Baidu Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Baidu Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-02 18:58:32.233