This web page is about BS.Player PRO for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BS.Player PRO from your computerWebteh, d.o.o.
. You can read more on Webteh, d.o.o. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on BS.Player PRO at http://www.bsplayer.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayerPro folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for BS.Player PRO is C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled bsplayer.exe and it has a size of 2.18 MB (2287616 bytes).
BS.Player PRO installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.79 MB (2928531
bytes) on disk.
- bsplay.exe (12.50 KB)
- bsplayer.exe (2.18 MB)
- codecmanager.exe (548.36 KB)
- uninstall.EXE (52.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.50.1017
of BS.Player PRO. For other BS.Player PRO versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BS.Player PRO is an application offered by the software company Webteh, d.o.o.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall BS.Player PRO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BS.Player PRO with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BS.Player PRO or simply click the Search feature and type in "BS.Player PRO". If it exists on your system the BS.Player PRO app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BS.Player PRO in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BS.Player PRO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BS.Player PRO:
- The publisher is: http://www.bsplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BS.Player PRO.
8. After uninstalling BS.Player PRO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BS.Player PRO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BS.Player PRO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BS.Player PRO by Webteh, d.o.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that BS.Player PRO by Webteh, d.o.o. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BS.Player PRO supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 10:15:42.560