This info is about BS.Player PRO for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall BS.Player PRO from your computerWebteh, d.o.o.
. More data about Webteh, d.o.o. can be found here
. More details about the program BS.Player PRO can be found at http://www.bsplayer.com
. BS.Player PRO is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BS.Player PRO. The application's main executable file is called bsplayer.exe and its approximative size is 2.19 MB (2292736 bytes).
The following executables are contained in BS.Player PRO. They occupy 2.80 MB (2933635
bytes) on disk.
- bsplay.exe (12.50 KB)
- bsplayer.exe (2.19 MB)
- codecmanager.exe (548.34 KB)
- uninstall.EXE (52.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.51.1018
of BS.Player PRO. You can find below info on other releases of BS.Player PRO:
...click to view all...
BS.Player PRO is a program by the software company Webteh, d.o.o.. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall BS.Player PRO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BS.Player PRO from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BS.Player PRO or simply click the Search field and type in "BS.Player PRO". If it exists on your system the BS.Player PRO program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BS.Player PRO in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BS.Player PRO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BS.Player PRO:
- The software company is: http://www.bsplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BS.Player PRO.
8. After removing BS.Player PRO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BS.Player PRO which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BS.Player PRO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BS.Player PRO by Webteh, d.o.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that BS.Player PRO by Webteh, d.o.o. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BS.Player PRO in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-02 11:48:59.223