BS.Player PRO is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BS.Player PRO from your PCWebteh, d.o.o.
. Go over here
for more information on Webteh, d.o.o.. More data about the software BS.Player PRO can be seen at http://www.bsplayer.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayerPro directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BS.Player PRO. BS.Player PRO's primary file takes around 1.85 MB (1938944 bytes) and is called bsplayer.exe.
The executable files below are part of BS.Player PRO. They occupy about 2.46 MB (2580407
bytes) on disk.
- bsplay.exe (12.50 KB)
- bsplayer.exe (1.85 MB)
- codecmanager.exe (548.36 KB)
- uninstall.EXE (53.07 KB)
The current page applies to BS.Player PRO version 2.50.1015
alone. Click on the links below for other BS.Player PRO versions:
...click to view all...
BS.Player PRO is an application released by Webteh, d.o.o.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall BS.Player PRO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BS.Player PRO from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BS.Player PRO or simply click the Search field and type in "BS.Player PRO". If it exists on your system the BS.Player PRO program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BS.Player PRO in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BS.Player PRO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BS.Player PRO:
- The publisher is: http://www.bsplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BS.Player PRO.
8. After removing BS.Player PRO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BS.Player PRO which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BS.Player PRO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BS.Player PRO by Webteh, d.o.o. from your PC, we are not saying that BS.Player PRO by Webteh, d.o.o. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BS.Player PRO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-27 11:22:31.977