BS.Player PRO is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BS.Player PRO from your PCWebteh, d.o.o.
. Additional info about Webteh, d.o.o. can be found here
. Detailed information about BS.Player PRO can be found at http://www.bsplayer.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. BS.Player PRO's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe. bsplayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.85 MB (1945088 bytes) on disk.
BS.Player PRO contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.47 MB (2586613
bytes) on disk.
- bsplay.exe (12.50 KB)
- bsplayer.exe (1.85 MB)
- codecmanager.exe (548.36 KB)
- uninstall.EXE (53.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.43.1008
of BS.Player PRO. You can find below info on other releases of BS.Player PRO:
...click to view all...
BS.Player PRO is a program by the software company Webteh, d.o.o.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase BS.Player PRO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BS.Player PRO from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BS.Player PRO or simply activate the Search field and type in "BS.Player PRO". The BS.Player PRO app will be found automatically. When you select BS.Player PRO in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BS.Player PRO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BS.Player PRO:
- The publisher is: http://www.bsplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BS.Player PRO.
8. After removing BS.Player PRO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BS.Player PRO which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BS.Player PRO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BS.Player PRO by Webteh, d.o.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that BS.Player PRO by Webteh, d.o.o. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BS.Player PRO supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 21:30:08.530