This web page contains thorough information on how to remove BCArchive 2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall BCArchive 2.0 from your computerJetico Inc.
. More information on Jetico Inc. can be found here
. The full command line for uninstalling BCArchive 2.0 is C:\WINDOWS\BCUnInstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.49 MB (1560032 bytes) on disk and is titled BCArchive.exe.
BCArchive 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.02 MB (2122144
bytes) on disk.
- BCArchive.exe (1.49 MB)
- BCArchUP.exe (353.47 KB)
- TextEncode.exe (195.47 KB)
The current web page applies to BCArchive 2.0 version 2.07.1
only. For more BCArchive 2.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BCArchive 2.0 is an application offered by Jetico Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove BCArchive 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase BCArchive 2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BCArchive 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BCArchive 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the BCArchive 2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BCArchive 2.0 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BCArchive 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BCArchive 2.0.
8. After uninstalling BCArchive 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BCArchive 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BCArchive 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BCArchive 2.0 by Jetico Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BCArchive 2.0 by Jetico Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BCArchive 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 13:26:01.860