BCArchive 2.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall BCArchive 2.0 from your systemJetico Inc.
. Further information on Jetico Inc. can be found here
. The full command line for uninstalling BCArchive 2.0 is C:\Windows\BCUnInstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. BCArchive.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.45 MB (1517536 bytes) on disk.
BCArchive 2.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.98 MB (2070944
bytes) on disk:
- BCArchive.exe (1.45 MB)
- BCArchUP.exe (344.97 KB)
- TextEncode.exe (195.47 KB)
This data is about BCArchive 2.0 version 2.07.0.3
alone. Click on the links below for other BCArchive 2.0 versions:
...click to view all...
BCArchive 2.0 is an application offered by Jetico Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove BCArchive 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BCArchive 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BCArchive 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "BCArchive 2.0". The BCArchive 2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BCArchive 2.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BCArchive 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BCArchive 2.0.
8. After uninstalling BCArchive 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BCArchive 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BCArchive 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BCArchive 2.0 by Jetico Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BCArchive 2.0 by Jetico Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BCArchive 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 23:39:34.990