This page contains detailed information on how to remove BCArchive 2.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall BCArchive 2.0 from your computerJetico Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Jetico Inc.. The complete uninstall command line for BCArchive 2.0 is C:\WINDOWS\BCUnInstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled BCArchive.exe and it has a size of 1.51 MB (1583064 bytes).
BCArchive 2.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.05 MB (2147208
bytes) on disk:
- BCArchive.exe (1.51 MB)
- BCArchUP.exe (354.46 KB)
- TextEncode.exe (196.46 KB)
This web page is about BCArchive 2.0 version 2.07.1.1
only. You can find below info on other versions of BCArchive 2.0:
...click to view all...
BCArchive 2.0 is an application by Jetico Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove BCArchive 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BCArchive 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BCArchive 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BCArchive 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the BCArchive 2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BCArchive 2.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BCArchive 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BCArchive 2.0.
8. After removing BCArchive 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BCArchive 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BCArchive 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BCArchive 2.0 by Jetico Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BCArchive 2.0 by Jetico Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BCArchive 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-25 04:56:14.447