Avast Internet Security
Avast Internet Security is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Avast Internet Security from your systemAVAST Software
. You can find out more on AVAST Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the Avast Internet Security program is found in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Avast Internet Security's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel. AvastUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 8.40 MB (8808896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Avast Internet Security. They take 34.83 MB (36521192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashCmd.exe (93.05 KB)
- ashQuick.exe (109.84 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (230.98 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (29.52 KB)
- aswAraSr.exe (70.27 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (90.48 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (878.85 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader32.exe (87.93 KB)
- AvastEmUpdate.exe (1.57 MB)
- AvastNM.exe (273.68 KB)
- AvastSvc.exe (192.51 KB)
- AvastUI.exe (8.40 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (2.28 MB)
- AvDump32.exe (577.52 KB)
- BrowserCleanup.exe (1.43 MB)
- CrtCheck.exe (29.09 KB)
- RegSvr.exe (847.88 KB)
- sched.exe (110.78 KB)
- SetupInf.exe (832.26 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (310.65 KB)
- openvpn.exe (619.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.50 KB)
- aswShMin.exe (117.84 KB)
- AvastPE2.exe (1.26 MB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (2.07 MB)
- AvDump64.exe (708.95 KB)
- instup.exe (841.31 KB)
- InstallCrt.exe (606.93 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (311.77 KB)
This info is about Avast Internet Security version 12.1.2266
alone. Click on the links below for other Avast Internet Security versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Internet Security has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Avast Internet Security:
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\aswClnTg.htm
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\aswClnTg.txt
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\aswInfTg.htm
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\aswInfTg.txt
Avast Internet Security is a program marketed by the software company AVAST Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Avast Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Avast Internet Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Internet Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Internet Security". The Avast Internet Security application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avast Internet Security in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Internet Security.
8. After removing Avast Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Internet Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avast Internet Security by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Internet Security by AVAST Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Internet Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 22:28:08.007