A guide to uninstall Avast Internet Security from your system
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Avast Internet Security for Windows. It is made by AVAST Software. Open here for more details on AVAST Software. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Avast Internet Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 11.24 MB (11784296 bytes) on disk and is called AvastUI.exe.
Avast Internet Security is composed of the following executables which occupy 75.86 MB (79543984 bytes) on disk:
How to delete Avast Internet Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Avast Internet Security is an application by AVAST Software. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Avast Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Internet Security or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Internet Security". The Avast Internet Security application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avast Internet Security in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avast Internet Security.
8. After removing Avast Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Internet Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Internet Security by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Internet Security by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Internet Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.