A guide to uninstall Avast Internet Security from your system
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Avast Internet Security for Windows. It is made by AVAST Software. Open here for more details on AVAST Software. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Avast Internet Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 11.24 MB (11784296 bytes) on disk and is called AvastUI.exe.
Avast Internet Security is composed of the following executables which occupy 75.86 MB (79543984 bytes) on disk:
How to delete Avast Internet Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Avast Internet Security is an application by AVAST Software. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Avast Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avast Internet Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Internet Security". The Avast Internet Security program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avast Internet Security in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avast Internet Security.
8. After removing Avast Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Internet Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Internet Security by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Internet Security by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Internet Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.