Avast Internet Security
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Avast Internet Security for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Avast Internet Security from your computerAVAST Software
. You can find out more on AVAST Software or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Avast Internet Security is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel /instop:uninstall. Avast Internet Security's main file takes about 5.25 MB (5502112 bytes) and is called AvastUI.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Avast Internet Security. They occupy 28.49 MB (29872936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- afwServ.exe (104.93 KB)
- ashCmd.exe (81.31 KB)
- ashQuick.exe (101.93 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (182.40 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (86.29 KB)
- aswAraSr.exe (70.27 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (79.81 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (591.27 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader32.exe (70.74 KB)
- AvastEmUpdate.exe (1.08 MB)
- AvastSvc.exe (333.29 KB)
- AvastUI.exe (5.25 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (1.64 MB)
- BrowserCleanup.exe (1.46 MB)
- RegSvr32.exe (559.58 KB)
- sched.exe (88.34 KB)
- SetupInf32.exe (533.51 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (248.30 KB)
- mftutil.exe (389.09 KB)
- ngservice.exe (149.75 KB)
- ngtool.exe (913.70 KB)
- aswFe.exe (1.10 MB)
- aswVBoxClient.exe (429.37 KB)
- AvastVBoxSVC.exe (3.05 MB)
- VBoxService.exe (1.32 MB)
- VBoxTray.exe (1.16 MB)
- openvpn.exe (607.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.50 KB)
- aswShMin.exe (74.77 KB)
- AvastPE2.exe (467.54 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (3.15 MB)
- instup.exe (581.31 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (284.48 KB)
- SafeZoneBrowser.exe (657.16 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (75.26 KB)
This info is about Avast Internet Security version 10.0.2209
alone. For other Avast Internet Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Internet Security is an application released by the software company AVAST Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Avast Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Avast Internet Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Internet Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Internet Security". If it exists on your system the Avast Internet Security app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Avast Internet Security in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avast Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Internet Security.
8. After removing Avast Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Internet Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Internet Security by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Internet Security by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:52:34.640