Auslogics Duplicate File Finder
This web page is about Auslogics Duplicate File Finder for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Auslogics Duplicate File Finder from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More info about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be read here
. Please follow http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/duplicate-file-finder
if you want to read more on Auslogics Duplicate File Finder on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's web page. Usually the Auslogics Duplicate File Finder application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Duplicate File Finder directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Duplicate File Finder\unins000.exe. DuplicateFileFinder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 731.32 KB (748872 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Auslogics Duplicate File Finder. They take about 2.61 MB (2738792
bytes) on disk.
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (731.32 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (619.82 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (468.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (714.32 KB)
- AusUninst.exe (140.32 KB)
The current web page applies to Auslogics Duplicate File Finder version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Auslogics Duplicate File Finder:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Auslogics Duplicate File Finder.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Auslogics\Duplicate File Finder
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Fichiers programmes installés\Duplicate File Finder\DuplicateFileFinder.exe
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is an application offered by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Auslogics Duplicate File Finder from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auslogics Duplicate File Finder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Duplicate File Finder". If it exists on your system the Auslogics Duplicate File Finder app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Auslogics Duplicate File Finder in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Auslogics Duplicate File Finder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Duplicate File Finder:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/duplicate-file-finder
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Duplicate File Finder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics Duplicate File Finder.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Duplicate File Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Duplicate File Finder which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics Duplicate File Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics Duplicate File Finder by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics Duplicate File Finder by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics Duplicate File Finder supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 23:23:54.650