Auslogics Duplicate File Finder
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Auslogics Duplicate File Finder for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Auslogics Duplicate File Finder from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Please open http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
if you want to read more on Auslogics Duplicate File Finder on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's page. Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Duplicate File Finder directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Duplicate File Finder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Auslogics Duplicate File Finder. The program's main executable file is titled DuplicateFileFinder.exe and occupies 785.48 KB (804328 bytes).
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.23 MB (3391368
bytes) on disk.
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (785.48 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (707.98 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (505.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- AusUninst.exe (141.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Auslogics Duplicate File Finder version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other Auslogics Duplicate File Finder versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Auslogics Duplicate File Finder.Registry that is not cleaned:
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is a program marketed by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Auslogics Duplicate File Finder from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Auslogics Duplicate File Finder or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics Duplicate File Finder". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics Duplicate File Finder application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Auslogics Duplicate File Finder in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Auslogics Duplicate File Finder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Duplicate File Finder:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Duplicate File Finder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics Duplicate File Finder.
8. After removing Auslogics Duplicate File Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Duplicate File Finder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics Duplicate File Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics Duplicate File Finder by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics Duplicate File Finder by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics Duplicate File Finder in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 18:00:53.973