Auslogics Duplicate File Finder
This info is about Auslogics Duplicate File Finder for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Auslogics Duplicate File Finder from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can read more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Auslogics Duplicate File Finder at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Duplicate File Finder directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Duplicate File Finder\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Auslogics Duplicate File Finder. The application's main executable file is labeled DuplicateFileFinder.exe and occupies 2.00 MB (2097224 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Auslogics Duplicate File Finder. They occupy an average of 5.71 MB (5985640
bytes) on disk.
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (2.00 MB)
- RescueCenter.exe (797.57 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (624.57 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to Auslogics Duplicate File Finder version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other Auslogics Duplicate File Finder versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Auslogics Duplicate File Finder.Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Auslogics\Duplicate File Finder
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is a program marketed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Auslogics Duplicate File Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Auslogics Duplicate File Finder or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Duplicate File Finder". The Auslogics Duplicate File Finder application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Auslogics Duplicate File Finder in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics Duplicate File Finder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Duplicate File Finder:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Duplicate File Finder\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics Duplicate File Finder.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Duplicate File Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Duplicate File Finder which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics Duplicate File Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics Duplicate File Finder by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics Duplicate File Finder by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics Duplicate File Finder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 14:01:41.840