This info is about Auslogics Anti-Malware for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More info about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. More details about the app Auslogics Anti-Malware can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/anti-malware/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Anti-Malware folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Auslogics Anti-Malware is C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Anti-Malware\unins000.exe. AntiMalware.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.97 MB (2068928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Auslogics Anti-Malware. They occupy about 4.26 MB (4463448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AntiMalware.exe (1.97 MB)
- GASender.exe (39.94 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (554.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- savapi.exe (464.14 KB)
- savapi_stub.exe (82.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Auslogics Anti-Malware. Click on the links below for other Auslogics Anti-Malware versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove Auslogics Anti-Malware from your computer.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Auslogics Anti-Malware is an application offered by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Auslogics Anti-Malware or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Anti-Malware". If it exists on your system the Auslogics Anti-Malware program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Auslogics Anti-Malware in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Auslogics Anti-Malware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Anti-Malware:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/anti-malware/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Anti-Malware\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware.
8. After removing Auslogics Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Anti-Malware which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics Anti-Malware by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 22:15:40.410