Auslogics Anti-Malware is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Check out here
for more details on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Please open http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/anti-malware/
if you want to read more on Auslogics Anti-Malware on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. Usually the Auslogics Anti-Malware application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Anti-Malware directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Anti-Malware\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Auslogics Anti-Malware. The application's main executable file occupies 1.17 MB (1231304 bytes) on disk and is titled AntiMalware.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Auslogics Anti-Malware. They take 5.34 MB (5596704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AntiMalware.exe (1.17 MB)
- GASender.exe (446.95 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (504.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- avupdate.exe (1.64 MB)
- savapi.exe (378.95 KB)
- savapi_stub.exe (70.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Auslogics Anti-Malware. For more Auslogics Anti-Malware versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Anti-Malware
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Anti-Malware\AntiMalware.exe
Auslogics Anti-Malware is an application released by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some people try to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Auslogics Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Auslogics Anti-Malware or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Anti-Malware". If it exists on your system the Auslogics Anti-Malware program will be found automatically. After you click Auslogics Anti-Malware in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics Anti-Malware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Anti-Malware:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/anti-malware/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Anti-Malware\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Anti-Malware that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics Anti-Malware by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:35:33.330