Auslogics Anti-Malware is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Auslogics Anti-Malware can be found at http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/anti-malware/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Anti-Malware folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Anti-Malware\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware. Auslogics Anti-Malware's main file takes around 1.82 MB (1904200 bytes) and its name is AntiMalware.exe.
Auslogics Anti-Malware contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.06 MB (4252024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AntiMalware.exe (1.82 MB)
- GASender.exe (39.57 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (510.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- savapi.exe (464.14 KB)
- savapi_stub.exe (82.45 KB)
This data is about Auslogics Anti-Malware version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Auslogics Anti-Malware versions:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Anti-Malware is a program offered by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Auslogics Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Auslogics Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auslogics Anti-Malware or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics Anti-Malware". If it exists on your system the Auslogics Anti-Malware application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Auslogics Anti-Malware in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics Anti-Malware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Anti-Malware:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/anti-malware/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Anti-Malware\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Auslogics Anti-Malware.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Anti-Malware that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics Anti-Malware by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 17:25:23.740