Aurora Blu-ray Media Player
Aurora Blu-ray Media Player is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Aurora Blu-ray Media Player from your PCAurora Software Inc.
. You can read more on Aurora Software Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Aurora Blu-ray Media Player at http://www.bluray-player-software.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Aurora Blu-ray Media Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player\uninst.exe. Aurora Blu-ray Media Player's primary file takes about 2.74 MB (2874880 bytes) and its name is Aurora Blu-ray Media Player.exe.
Aurora Blu-ray Media Player contains of the executables below. They take 76.65 MB (80373023
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Aurora Blu-ray Media Player.exe (2.74 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (104.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (80.00 KB)
- fix.exe (1,003.84 KB)
- Raytooth.exe (131.00 KB)
- setup.exe (36.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (69.05 KB)
This page is about Aurora Blu-ray Media Player version 184.108.40.2060
only. You can find below info on other releases of Aurora Blu-ray Media Player:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Aurora Blu-ray Media Player:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Aurora Blu-ray Media Player:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player\D20150208131240.ico
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player.exe\shell\open\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player.exe
Aurora Blu-ray Media Player is an application by Aurora Software Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Aurora Blu-ray Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Aurora Blu-ray Media Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Aurora Blu-ray Media Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aurora Blu-ray Media Player". The Aurora Blu-ray Media Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Aurora Blu-ray Media Player in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Aurora Blu-ray Media Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aurora Blu-ray Media Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bluray-player-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Aurora Blu-ray Media Player.
8. After uninstalling Aurora Blu-ray Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Aurora Blu-ray Media Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aurora Blu-ray Media Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Aurora Blu-ray Media Player by Aurora Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Aurora Blu-ray Media Player by Aurora Software Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aurora Blu-ray Media Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 19:06:15.307