Aurora Blu-ray Media Player
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Aurora Blu-ray Media Player for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Aurora Blu-ray Media Player from your PCAurora Software Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Aurora Software Inc.. More information about Aurora Blu-ray Media Player can be found at http://www.bluray-player-software.com
. Aurora Blu-ray Media Player is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player folder, depending on the user's decision. Aurora Blu-ray Media Player's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player\uninst.exe. Aurora Blu-ray Media Player.exe is the Aurora Blu-ray Media Player's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.94 MB (2038272 bytes) on disk.
Aurora Blu-ray Media Player contains of the executables below. They occupy 38.47 MB (40343156
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Aurora Blu-ray Media Player.exe (1.94 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (106.00 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (81.50 KB)
- Raytooth.exe (132.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.12 KB)
- setup.exe (36.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2064
of Aurora Blu-ray Media Player. You can find below a few links to other Aurora Blu-ray Media Player releases:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove Aurora Blu-ray Media Player from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Aurora Blu-ray Media Player:
The files below remain on your disk by Aurora Blu-ray Media Player's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player\AutoUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player\bdc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player\FileAssociation.exe
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player
Aurora Blu-ray Media Player is a program by Aurora Software Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Aurora Blu-ray Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Aurora Blu-ray Media Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Aurora Blu-ray Media Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aurora Blu-ray Media Player". The Aurora Blu-ray Media Player program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Aurora Blu-ray Media Player in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Aurora Blu-ray Media Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aurora Blu-ray Media Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bluray-player-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aurora Blu-ray Media Player.
8. After removing Aurora Blu-ray Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Aurora Blu-ray Media Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aurora Blu-ray Media Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Aurora Blu-ray Media Player by Aurora Software Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Aurora Blu-ray Media Player by Aurora Software Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Aurora Blu-ray Media Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 12:46:48.110