Aurora Blu-ray Media Player
A way to uninstall Aurora Blu-ray Media Player from your system
Aurora Blu-ray Media Player is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by Aurora Software Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Aurora Software Inc.. More information about the app Aurora Blu-ray Media Player can be seen at http://www.bluray-player-software.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Aurora Blu-ray Media Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player\uninst.exe. Aurora Blu-ray Media Player's main file takes around 1.94 MB (2031104 bytes) and is named Aurora Blu-ray Media Player.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Aurora Blu-ray Media Player. They take 38.45 MB (40322291
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Aurora Blu-ray Media Player.exe (1.94 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (105.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (80.50 KB)
- Raytooth.exe (132.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.05 KB)
- setup.exe (36.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1683
of Aurora Blu-ray Media Player. You can find below a few links to other Aurora Blu-ray Media Player versions:
...click to view all...
How to remove Aurora Blu-ray Media Player from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Aurora Blu-ray Media Player is a program released by the software company Aurora Software Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Aurora Blu-ray Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Aurora Blu-ray Media Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Aurora Blu-ray Media Player". If it is installed on your PC the Aurora Blu-ray Media Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Aurora Blu-ray Media Player in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Aurora Blu-ray Media Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aurora Blu-ray Media Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bluray-player-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Aurora Blu-ray Media Player.
8. After removing Aurora Blu-ray Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Aurora Blu-ray Media Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Aurora Blu-ray Media Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Aurora Blu-ray Media Player:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Aurora Blu-ray Media Player by Aurora Software Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Aurora Blu-ray Media Player by Aurora Software Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aurora Blu-ray Media Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 22:58:44.433