Angry IP Scanner
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Angry IP Scanner for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Angry IP Scanner from your systemAngry IP Scanner
. You can find out more on Angry IP Scanner or check for application updates here
. Angry IP Scanner is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Angry IP Scanner directory, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Angry IP Scanner is C:\Program Files\Angry IP Scanner\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled ipscan.exe and occupies 2.36 MB (2474116 bytes).
Angry IP Scanner is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.48 MB (2597395
bytes) on disk:
- ipscan.exe (2.36 MB)
- uninstall.exe (120.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.2
of Angry IP Scanner. Click on the links below for other Angry IP Scanner versions:
...click to view all...
Angry IP Scanner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Angry IP Scanner:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Angry IP Scanner.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Angry IP Scanner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Angry IP Scanner
Angry IP Scanner is an application offered by Angry IP Scanner. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Angry IP Scanner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Angry IP Scanner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Angry IP Scanner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Angry IP Scanner". If it is installed on your PC the Angry IP Scanner app will be found automatically. When you click Angry IP Scanner in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Angry IP Scanner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Angry IP Scanner.
8. After removing Angry IP Scanner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Angry IP Scanner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Angry IP Scanner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Angry IP Scanner by Angry IP Scanner from your computer, we are not saying that Angry IP Scanner by Angry IP Scanner is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Angry IP Scanner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 22:18:20.553