Angry IP Scanner
Angry IP Scanner is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Angry IP Scanner from your computerAngry IP Scanner
. More info about Angry IP Scanner can be read here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Angry IP Scanner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Angry IP Scanner is C:\Program Files\Angry IP Scanner\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled ipscan.exe and it has a size of 2.35 MB (2463923 bytes).
Angry IP Scanner is comprised of the following executables which take 2.47 MB (2587193
bytes) on disk:
- ipscan.exe (2.35 MB)
- uninstall.exe (120.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Angry IP Scanner version 3.5
only. You can find below info on other releases of Angry IP Scanner:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Angry IP Scanner
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Angry IP Scanner\32-bit.txt
- C:\Program Files\Angry IP Scanner\icon.ico
- C:\Program Files\Angry IP Scanner\ipscan.exe
- C:\Program Files\Angry IP Scanner\license.txt
- C:\Program Files\Angry IP Scanner\uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Angry IP Scanner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Angry IP Scanner
Angry IP Scanner is a program released by the software company Angry IP Scanner. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Angry IP Scanner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Angry IP Scanner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Angry IP Scanner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Angry IP Scanner". The Angry IP Scanner application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Angry IP Scanner in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Angry IP Scanner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Angry IP Scanner.
8. After removing Angry IP Scanner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Angry IP Scanner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Angry IP Scanner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Angry IP Scanner by Angry IP Scanner from your computer, nor are we saying that Angry IP Scanner by Angry IP Scanner is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Angry IP Scanner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 14:40:59.787