Angry IP Scanner
Angry IP Scanner is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Angry IP Scanner from your systemAngry IP Scanner
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Angry IP Scanner. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Angry IP Scanner directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Angry IP Scanner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Angry IP Scanner\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ipscan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.90 MB (1989357 bytes) on disk.
Angry IP Scanner is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.01 MB (2112606
bytes) on disk:
- ipscan.exe (1.90 MB)
- uninstall.exe (120.36 KB)
This page is about Angry IP Scanner version 3.3
only. Click on the links below for other Angry IP Scanner versions:
...click to view all...
Angry IP Scanner is an application by Angry IP Scanner. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Angry IP Scanner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Angry IP Scanner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Angry IP Scanner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Angry IP Scanner". If it exists on your system the Angry IP Scanner app will be found automatically. When you click Angry IP Scanner in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Angry IP Scanner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Angry IP Scanner.
8. After uninstalling Angry IP Scanner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Angry IP Scanner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Angry IP Scanner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Angry IP Scanner by Angry IP Scanner from your PC, we are not saying that Angry IP Scanner by Angry IP Scanner is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Angry IP Scanner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 19:46:11.697