This page is about Amazon Kindle for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Amazon Kindle from your systemAmazon
. Check out here
for more information on Amazon. Amazon Kindle is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon\Kindle\application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Amazon Kindle is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon\Kindle\application\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Kindle.exe is the Amazon Kindle's main executable file and it takes about 50.62 MB (53080040 bytes) on disk.
Amazon Kindle installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 50.84 MB (53311905
bytes) on disk.
- Kindle.exe (50.62 MB)
- renderer-test.exe (31.48 KB)
- uninstall.exe (194.95 KB)
This page is about Amazon Kindle version 126.96.36.199104
only. You can find below a few links to other Amazon Kindle releases:
...click to view all...
Amazon Kindle is an application offered by Amazon. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Amazon Kindle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Amazon Kindle from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Amazon Kindle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Amazon Kindle". If it is installed on your PC the Amazon Kindle program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Amazon Kindle in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Amazon Kindle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Amazon Kindle.
8. After uninstalling Amazon Kindle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Amazon Kindle that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Amazon Kindle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Amazon Kindle by Amazon from your computer, we are not saying that Amazon Kindle by Amazon is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Amazon Kindle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 06:30:41.617