This web page contains complete information on how to remove Amazon Kindle for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Amazon Kindle from your PCAmazon
. You can read more on Amazon or check for application updates here
. Usually the Amazon Kindle application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Amazon\Kindle directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Amazon Kindle is C:\Program Files\Amazon\Kindle\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Kindle.exe and it has a size of 57.11 MB (59882936 bytes).
Amazon Kindle is composed of the following executables which occupy 57.46 MB (60253750
bytes) on disk:
- CrashReporter.exe (85.93 KB)
- Kindle.exe (57.11 MB)
- renderer-test.exe (26.43 KB)
- uninstall.exe (249.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Amazon Kindle version 184.108.40.206069
alone. For other Amazon Kindle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Amazon Kindle is an application offered by the software company Amazon. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Amazon Kindle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Amazon Kindle from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Amazon Kindle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Amazon Kindle". If it is installed on your PC the Amazon Kindle app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Amazon Kindle in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Amazon Kindle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Amazon Kindle.
8. After removing Amazon Kindle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Amazon Kindle which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Amazon Kindle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Amazon Kindle by Amazon from your PC, nor are we saying that Amazon Kindle by Amazon is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Amazon Kindle in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 20:35:51.120