Amazon Kindle is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Amazon Kindle from your PCAmazon
. Additional info about Amazon can be read here
. Usually the Amazon Kindle application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Amazon\Kindle directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Amazon Kindle is C:\Program Files\Amazon\Kindle\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Amazon Kindle's primary file takes around 39.04 MB (40935712 bytes) and is called Kindle.exe.
Amazon Kindle installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 39.23 MB (41136401
bytes) on disk.
- Kindle.exe (39.04 MB)
- uninstall.exe (195.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11032
of Amazon Kindle. For other Amazon Kindle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Amazon Kindle is a program released by the software company Amazon. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Amazon Kindle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Amazon Kindle from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Amazon Kindle or simply click the Search field and type in "Amazon Kindle". If it exists on your system the Amazon Kindle program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Amazon Kindle in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Amazon Kindle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Amazon Kindle.
8. After removing Amazon Kindle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Amazon Kindle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Amazon Kindle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Amazon Kindle by Amazon from your computer, nor are we saying that Amazon Kindle by Amazon is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Amazon Kindle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-11 15:30:28.240